Are you not satisfied with three default tab of Gmails? Do you want to add or remove those tabs in Gmail? Then this tutorial is for you. I am writing a tutorial to add or remove those Gmail tabs in your inbox.
When you create your Gmail account, your different emails goes into different tabs like; Inbox, Socials and Promotions. All your conversation mails come into inbox tab, Facebook and other social media mails comes in Socials tab and all promotional mails comes in Promotions mail.
Gmail allows you to either remove these tabs and keep the one or two for all or you can add up to 5 Different tabs including; Inbox, Socials, Promotion, Updates, and Forums. Then your emails would be categorized in all these five tabs.
Most of the people prefer to keep only one tab and want to receive every mail at one place and many are organized person and want to receive email of different categories in different tabs. That is why I am giving you an opportunity either to add those tabs or to remove them.
How to Add/Remove Tabs in Gmail
Here are the simple steps which you need to follow. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps which you need to follow;
- First of all, Sign in to your Gmail.com Account.
- Now Click on Settings Button under your Profile Picture.
- After that, select Configure Inbox.
- Here you will have a pop up window of different tabs available. You may select or unselect the tab which you want for your inbox. If you want just one tab then uncheck all except one and if you want all then check mark all.
- Ones you are done with check marks, click on Save.
- As you have saved it then it will start appearing in your inbox.
- This was it!
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to add or remove tabs in Gmail. I am sure you guys have found it helpful and worth reading. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Must Read: Hotmail login Process
Was it interesting? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and keep liking.