GoDaddy is internet domain registrar and web hosting company which is most popular among the bloggers and developers. As it is quiet obvious that Blogging is increasing with rapid pace and there are many users who want to jump into this ship.
So in order to get started with blogging, the most basic thing which blogger is required to obtain is Hosting and Domain name, which can be bought from any internet domain registrar and web hosting company. Among such companies, GoDaddy is a big name.
I am sure, that there must be many newbies who are not aware with procedure of creating GoDaddy account and signing it every time whenever you want to access your dashboard. So this article is going to help you out in that. Since this article is focusing this problem in detail.
Must Read: Gmail.com sign in Tips
By the end of this article, you will come to know about the procedure of creating a Godaddy account which you can use to register your own domain name or buying hosting for your website or blog and Signing in to your dashboard whenever you want.
Now without testing your patience more, let me take you to the main part of this article…
Something About GoDaddy
I am sure that there might be many users who are still not aware with GoDaddy and how it works. So here I am giving a brief introduction about GoDaddy.
Godaddy is world’s famous internet domain registrar and web hosting company. GoDaddy is the company having 61 million domains register under this company which makes it world’s largest ICANN-accredited registrar.
Whenever any person want to start his own blog or website then the minimum requirement for this is a domain name and web hosting which will host all the data of the website unless blogger opts for free sub-domains and hosting (e.g; Blogger).
Web hosting is something whose main job is to store all the information and data of any website and blog which could be articles, images, videos and other media files. Domain simply provides an identity and path to your users which should be followed in order to land to your website or blog.
It is no doubt world’s best company and that is the reason that almost every newbie want to go for GoDaddy and that is the reason we are publishing a login and sign up article on it.
Create GoDaddy Account – GoDaddy Signup
So here I am listing all the steps which you require to follow in order to create GoDaddy account which will be used to purchase web-hosting and register your domains.
Note: You must have an email ID before proceeding.
- First of all, go to GoDaddy official website.
- Now click on Sign in button from top right corner and it will drag down some menus.
- Click on Create My Account
- Now you will have a form to fill. In first box, enter your email Address, in second box select a username for your account which will be used to sign in to your account.
- After that in the third box, write a password for your account. Select a strong password which cannot be cracked easily as it will holding very sensitive information. Your password must contain one Upper case, one lower case, and one number and it should be at least 9 characters long.
- Now enter a Call-in PIN which will be used to verify your account. The PIN will be any 4 Digit number.
- After adding all the above information, click on I Agree button to proceed.
- Ones you have clicked on I Agree then you will have Create Account button. Click on it.
- Now it will start processing your information which will take some minutes of yours.
- After processing, they will ask you to perform a short survey to know more about you and your business. It will ask some basic question which you need to answer by select any option which suits to your business. Or you may click on white cross button on top of that survey window to quit the survey and proceed.
- Congratulations you have created your GoDaddy account. Moreover, you may click on your account and edit your profile in which you may add Profile picture and other relvant information to make your account completely ready to use.
As we have created your GoDaddy account in above steps, now I am making you learn about logging in to your account every-time you want to.
Here you go;
- First of all, Go to Godaddy official website.
- Now click on Sign in button from top right corner of the window.
- After that you will have two boxes to be filled under Sign In. In first box enter the username which you selected in above step.
- In second box, enter the password which you selected in above step.
- After adding these both details, click on Sign in.
- Now you will be logged in to your account.
TIP: You may use this account to make purchased and those purchases will be saved on your this account. While purchasing, it will ask you to select a payment method as well which depends on your geographical location. You may set any payment option ones and make it as default and if you want to use different accounts for different purchases then ALWAYS edit the payment option while making any purchase.
This was our tutorial which has talked a lot about Goddady and its Sign up and login process. I am sure you guys have found this article helpful and worth reading and you must have created a Godaddy account for yourself. If you have any queries or questions related to this tutorial then lend your queries via comment box. I or any of our team members will get back to you and assist you in your queries.
Was it interesting? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that it may help any of your friend out there who might be looking for exactly same sort of information. So keep sharing and keep liking.