Outlook 365 is a brand name used by Microsoft to provide its subscriber with software plus services. It hosts its version under Exchange server, Lunc, share point and office point to receive emails and social networking service for business and enterprise users. A beta test was launched in October 2010 and later its official 365 version was launched on 28th June 2011. It contains numerous Microsoft product range which can be difficult to users to use them at first.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft suite which is mail client which can be downloaded on computer. It is a incarnation of Hotmail and is a free web- based mailing service. With its many features and amazing graphics Outlook 365 is made more flexible for its users to use. Also the Outlook 365 apps are available in Smartphone’s devices. The same procedure to login in Outlook 365 can be followed in mobile devices also.
Outlook 365 Login Sign in:
Outlook is a free mailing service which contains your email, calendar, contacts and attachments. It automatically surfaces the important messages at top in your emails. Easily and can attach the files form One-drive, Dropbox, email with few taps. Some of the best alternatives to Outlook 365 are Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail and many more. Well if you are looking for anew and reliable source then Outlook is the best.
Features for Outlook 365 Login:
Outlook 365 has got many Microsoft features that are available easily to its users. Let’s have a look over the features Outlook 365 account.
- Organize your emails quickly with mark, junk, categories, flag.
- Swipe to delete the schedule and archive messages
- Get directly notified with your calendar which has took more time in past
- Schedule your meeting and share emails easily
- Attach any file from OneDrive, Dropbox, email and other accounts with less steps
- Can also share large files or documents even if you haven’t downloaded it
- Look only unread, flagged or attachments emails by filtering your inbox
- It gives a page to look the people with whom your connected more often
Procedure to Login in Outlook 365:
It is simple way to login in your Outlook 365 account which may take some time your login in for first time. Below are steps to login in Outlook 365 account.
- Step 1: Firstly we need to visit Outlook 365 official website from here
- Step 2: You will directed to login page of Outlook 365, where you must fill your user name and password. Also make sure that the “Keep me signed” box is ticked if your use this browser regularly.
- Step 3: When you login for first time must be said to change your password. Type your old password and then create a new password by filing given text column. Password must be 8 to 18 characters which must include number, symbols, upper case and lower case letters.
- Step 4: Now enter your new password and get login in
- Step 5: Then select your current time zone and language.
Finish you have logged in your Outlook 365 account and now you will be able to check the messages and reply them using Outlook 365 account.