Have you lost any of your email in your Gmail inbox? Do you want to search emails in your Gmail Account? Then I am writing a tutorial for you which will help you to search email in your Gmail Account.
Most of the time, our Gmail account is flooded with many emails and in that flood of messages, we could not find our important mail. So to overcome that situation you may use Gmail search bar to search any of your email without manual checking or finding. This might seem little childish to many of you, but I know that most of you are not aware with this process. So this guide is specifically designed for such newbies.
Search email in your Gmail Account
So here are the steps which you need to follow in order to search email in your Gmail account. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps which you need to follow in order to start searching email in your Gmail account without much efforts.
- First of all Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Now on the top, you will have a search bar.
- You need to write the subject of the received mail, or mail address of the sender. Then it will show you the search results in your inbox.
- If you want to search any mail from particular section of your Gmail account like; Draft, Inbox, Starred, Sent Mail, or any other. Then first click on that section and then search the mail subject or email ID.
- Then it will start showing you the results particular of that section. When you type subject of the mail, then it will show you only one mail with that subject and when you write the email of the sender then it will show you all mails from that sender.
- This was it!
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to search email in your gmail account without much manual checking. I am sure you guys have found it helpful and worth reading. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this tutorial then lend your queries in comment box. I shall address your issues as soon as possible.
Was it interesting? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.
Must Read: If you dont have Gmail accoynt then follow this link- https://loginsignins.com/create-gmail-account/